I have a much more serious “Hindsight” post coming that will likely be published later today, but in the meantime, in keeping up with these weekly blog link up posts, here are 7 Quick Resolutions/Goals for 2015.
(“Seven Quick Takes” link-up hosted at This Ain’t the Lyceum)
1) Go camping – overnight – at least once as a family.
2) Get a few more testers for my invention and decide if I’m actually going to pursue this or not. (by the way, anyone reading this who wants to be a tester? Have a baby <6mo. who takes a pacifier? And you’re on facebook? And you’ll actually give me feedback? Leave me a comment/send me an email!)
3) If #2 is a go, apply for a full utility patent in the early summer.
4) Get back into living history and attend at least 2 events. Oh I’ve never written about this backburner hobby of mine in this blog, have I? Ooohh, well, be on the lookout for fun pictures in the future of me going back in time. 🙂
5) Clean out/organize the garage. And the back yard, while I’m at it. Because I’m sure I’ll actually accomplish both of these things…someday.
6) Be more social and actually hang out with real, live people at least 3 times a month.
7) Write at least 60 blog posts. On at least something. Just to keep me writing.